50 Ideas for Your Next Real Estate Blog Posting
Need to get inspired with your next real estate blog topic? It can be challenging to come up with new and fresh ideas for your blog posts. Here are some ideas to get inspired:
50 Topics you could write about on your Real Estate Blog
1. Energy Saving Strategies
2. Avoiding Real Estate Scams- What to watch out for to ensure an authentic sale.
3. How to Close a Deal
4. Fun Local Facts/History
5. How to Avoid Electrical Fires
6. Curb Appeal- Giving your house a good first impression
7. Local Events
8. Most Effective/Valuable Selling Points- What makes your house valuable to buyers?
9. Unique Small Businesses in Town
10. Agent Success Stories
11. Cost of Living in your Town
12. Design Styles for Your Open House
13. Interesting Local Getaways
14. How to Get Involved In a New Community
15. Child Safety Strategies
16. Fencing – Keeping your property secure- different options for different occasions
17. Homeowner’s Association
18. Having a Pool- Cleaning tips and safety strategies
19. How you You Know Your Agent is Right for You
20. Tips for New Homeowners
21. Dining Guide- All the best local restaurants
22. Handling New Neighbors- How to create a great first impression in your neighborhood.
23. Giving Back to the Community- Different local volunteer opportunities.
24. Best Local Museums
25. Good Real Estate Magazines
26. Jobs Available in Town
27. Common Maintenance Tasks you Could Be Forgetting on Your House
28. Increasing the Value of Your Home
29. Navigating the Home Buying Process
30. Handling Even the Toughest Clients
31. Indoor/Outdoor Painting Tips
32. Seasons of your Town- Does it snow in the winter? What do people do during the summer?
33. Reviews of Different Local Schools
34. Local Politicians and Officials- Who’s in charge?
35. Professional Network- List of good doctors/dentists/etc
36. Tidy Up- Tips on keeping your house clean and organized
37. Best Ways to Entertain Guests
38. Looking to Get Away?-Tips for good vacation homes
39. All About Pets- Homes/Apts that allow pets, vets, parks, trails for your furry friend
40. Nanny/Daycare Services
41. Just Do it!- Exercise clubs/ways to stay active in your community
42. Your Most Memorable Story in Real Estate
43. Top Dollar Homes in the Area
44. Tax Programs for Home Buying
45. Different Types of Mortgages
46. Your Newest Listing- Feature and new and interesting listings
47. Green Living- Ways to reduce your carbon footprint
48. Churches in the Area
49. Ways to Make Buying a Home Hassle Free
50. Have Fun With It- Share your own personal experiences or real estate jokes to keep it interesting and light.
There is always something that is interesting to write about. Set yourself apart and challenge yourself to write about topics that you think would appeal most to your clients. Keep your readers coming back!
For marketing advice and tips on how to get the most from your real estate website please contact RealtyTech at 1-805-413-7888.